Blogs from the team
Joomla 3.6 is Released with New Features
The recent release of Joomla! 3.6 revealed more than 400 updated enhancements, including numerous elements that makes Joomla sites more element rich and user-friendly, in addition to UX enhancements.
Joomla! 3 is the most recent arrival, with 3.6 being the seventh standard-term support release. Outdated extensions and versions are now exposed to multiple security vulnerabilities. Hence, an update to the new version is always advisable. An update from any existing 3.x series to 3.6 versions is a simple task and our team can gladly help you with the migration.
Highlights of Joomla! 3.6
Joomla!’s update and new enhanced functionality now permits you to reinstall Joomla!’s core, overwriting any altered file(s) and returning them to the default.
Joomla! 3.6 contains a few changes in UX perspective. With these UX improvements, you will discover that your modules work faster have assignments done by dropdown, and enhanced client administration.
With the new Sub Form Field work in Joomla! 3.6, there are additional useful features beside Repeatable fields. With this modification you can nest XML shapes inside each other or reuse your current structures inside your present frame.
Create classes on the fly: It can get disappointing when you have created the required item, and you realise that you haven’t made a classification yet. Joomla! 3.6 now gives you a chance to make a class on the fly for articles, contacts, newsfeeds and flags.
Menu sort ACL: Previously ACL in the backend did not exist at the menu level, the newest version of Joomla! has enhanced this feature. With this, group access can now be enabled to specific menu items.
See what’s in your menus with All Menu Items: The new feature to demonstrate all items from all menus gives you the option to view every single instance present in the website at a glance. It has never been less demanding to trace duplicate links, missing menu items or simply get an outline of each menu on your site at a single go.
- Delete all cache entries in a single click
- More extensions on Systeminfo
- New supersede for the Site Offline page in the default Protostar format
- Ability to alter SASS and SCSS documents straightforwardly in the Joomla! Format administrator
- Easier layout improvement with more profound Jlayout integration
- New settings for Bootstrap tool tips
- Improved client validation performance
- Ability to use multi-language Terms of Service (ToS)
- New area of log document to prevent server problems
- Reverse caching support
- Updated form of the CodeMirror editor
- jQuery redesigned to the most recent form
- Delete and reconstruct Extension Update Sites
- Allow stream associations to support proxies
- htaccess validation for calls
Want to harness the rich features of Joomla! 3.6? Contact our team of dedicated developers who can a seamless transition.